Chandler: not entirely sure why i’m like this 😋🐾
There's always that 🍩ne litlle stinker that doesn't want to stick 🙄😂☝️ #picbloopers .
happy birthday my sweet noggin girl 🎈💖🍩 i've got you 7donuts and 🍩ne litlle stinker 🤣☝️ i love you more than donuts and all the sweets in the world, hope your day was as magical and sweet like you are 😘💖
What's better than 1 pom? right, 10 poms! 😍
as most of you probably have already seen in our story, we are currently in pommy-heaven at @mypomfamily ☺️ they have 7 poms - so it's a huge pom party 🥳 and what can i say - andre and i were greeted here by two really great and loving people who are just as crazy about pom as we are 🥰 of course maili made immediately new friends and jumped around with one pom after the other 💨 but you know who really surprised me? monty! i haven't seen him so happy since minzi passed away 🙏 usually he doesn't like strange dogs. but here he walks all day from one dog to the next and even invites them to play 😌💕 even the ones that are much bigger than him 🙊 he seems to really like being the only man among 9 girls 😏😄 it is so wonderful to see him so happy again 😍 but now it’s time to introduce the whole pack to you 🤗 from top left to bottom right you can see here: ginny, moka, lia, monty, swany, lily, maili, meiko, joy, nyx 💗
The unlisted terms of having a popular instagram dog:
1. your dog's name becomes your online-name
2. you are known as your dog's mom for about 2 months into any real-world groups you may join outside of instagram.
3. every question time someone asks where to get your dog as if you know where they live.
4. every question time someone asks the breed, although it's listed in your bio and 3/4 of your hashtags.
5. your dog can be named lala, butch, june, reggie, and people will still address them as the opposite gender.
6. you can post a memorial photo of an old dog, and the kona leash reps are still gunna getcha.
7. your photos start to be viewed as marketing billboards that anyone selling anything feels they have the right to post on.
8. you start being tagged in random dog photos, although your dog is nowhere in sight.
9. shout out requests become a problem.
10. users stealing your photography for financial gain becomes a problem
11. instagram becomes a problem.
12. no matter how happy and healthy your dog is, you're going to be hated on in some way or another.
but guess what!?
13. you have opportunity to find a great community of awesome local dog moms and dads that love you no matter and none of the above feel like a problem. 🥰
like the lady who took this pic: @cricketinthethicket
so there's my bright twist ending.
have any more unlisted terms of having a popular instadog?
list them below, or tell me in my story question of the day!