Photo by @simplyhealthymama
sheet pan lemon garlic butter chicken & veggies✨ i absolutely love sheet pan dinners and this roasted chicken + veggie meal is on constant repeat at my house - so addicting! i like to spatchcock (butterfly) the chicken which flattens it and evenly exposes heat to the breast, thigh, and legs. this yields a crispy and flavorful skin on the outside, and a juicy chicken on the inside - yum! i used a whole organic chicken from @traderjoes (approx 4-4.5 lbs), roasted it with a butter/parsley mixture and seasoned veggies.
4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened (i used vital farms pasture-raised butter)
1 tsp pink salt
pinch of black pepper
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp onion powder
1 tbsp avocado oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. spatchcock chicken by placing it b****t side down on a cutting board, removing the spine and opening up the rib cage with a heavy knife, this flattens the chicken - if you've never done this before, youtube a how-to!😜season under the chicken with pink salt and pepper. flip chicken over and press down to flatten it. **i like to let my chicken sit at room temperature for 30min before workin on it!
2. set chicken on a lined rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper - pat dry. in a small bowl, combine butter mixture ingredients and stuff half of the mixture under the skin of the breast, thigh, and drumstick areas. spread the remaining mixture all over the top of the chicken. drizzle avocado oil and season outside of chicken with more pink salt + pepper.
3. preheat oven to 425f.
4. chop up potatoes + carrots + mushroom + onion + asparagus (thick) or green beans + lemon slices for garnish and place them all around the chicken. drizzle the veggies with avocado oil and season with pink salt + pepper + paprika + garlic powder.
5. bake at 425f on the middle rack, uncovered for 45-50 min. let chicken rest at room temp for about 15 minures before carving it and serving. enjoy!💛
Totally grain free snack bars. 🥰 i was on a homemade snack bar kick for a couple years and am finally getting back into making them!! these are just like kind bars and i have a ton of flavors on my website. berry vanilla cashew is pictured and definitely my favorite. you only need a few simple real food ingredients ☀️💪🧘🏼♀️💖 link in bio! @sallysbakeblog
#homemadegranolabars #granolabars #snackbar #snackbars #healthyeats #cleaneats #snacktime #granolabar #easyrecipe #wholesome #glutenfree #thebakefeed #bakersofinstagram #f52grams #thekitchn #buzzfeast #fromscratch #marthafood #todayfood #thefeedfeed #linkinbio #sallysbakingaddiction ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The feeling of successfully finishing meal prep is priceless! 🙌🏻😃
- 3lbs chicken thighs 🍗
- 3lbs broccoli 🥦
- 5 tbls grass fed butter.
- 4 garlic cloves.
- 2 tsp paprika.
- pink salt.
- juice of 1 lemon 🍋
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- optional: 1/2 cup fresh parsley.
1. in a bowl, combine paprika, salt and pepper. season the chicken and set aside.
2. heat a large skillet on medium heat with half 3 tbls of butter. evenly lay the chicken thighs in a single layer. cook for 5-6 min on each side.
3. once cooked, transfer the chicken to a plate. then, in the same skillet, lower the heat and melt the remaining butter. add parsley and garlic and cook for a few minutes. then add in your chicken stock and lemon then reduce the sauce for a few minutes.
4. add back in the chicken thighs and reheat. add additional squeezed lemon on top and butter.
5. get your meal prep containers out and add in your cooked broccoli, rice of choice and chicken!👌🏻
what did you make for your meals this week? 😃
#mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealprepideas #chickenrecipes #chicken #healthyfood #healthyeating #cleaneating #mealplanning #mealplanapproved #mealplan #foodprepping #healthyliving #cleaneats #lunchideas #healthyrecipes #healthyfoodprep #foodprep #mealpreprecipes #eathealthy #healthymeals #eatsmart #mealideas #eattherainbow #healthyeats
Go-to meals on a busy summer day: tag someone who would love this 😍 .
fresh romaine lettuce dressed in olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper, soft boiled eggs (prepared ahead of time for quick bowl assembly), smoked salmon, avocado, cherry tomatoes, radish and cucumber. this bowl is light, fresh and only takes about 5 minutes to put together. happy sunday friends!
by @wellnesswithcourtney .
#paleo #eatinghealthy #paleodiet #cleaneats #wholefood #dairyfree #cleaneating #glutenfree #organic #organicfood #healthyeating #foodismedicine #healthyliving #foodie #eattogrow #healthy #healthyfood #healthychoice #healthyrecipes #healthymeals #healthyeats #whatsonmyplate #nutrition #foodblogfeed #foodblogger #foodie #foodblog #healthycooking #health
Veggie coconut curry thai bowl - -
calling all students, late workers & people who are just busy from life. this is a close second to my fav go-to meal (veggie pasta duh) it takes about 15 minutes to make and is so flavorful. this is the perfect meal to just heat up when you come home. i came home from work tonight later than i’d like and tbh cooking was the last thing i wanted to do. but i’m sooo glad i did!! cooking my own meals just makes me feel a lot better in the end, knowing exactly what’s in it! -
what’s inside: -
rice medley from @traderjoes topped with the yellow thai coconut curry sauce from whole foods. -
sautéed some mushrooms and broccoli in garlic olive oil (make em a little crispy 🤤)
topped it all off with avocado & pico de gallo 🤩✨☁️⚡️🌈🥦
Photo by @raynboweats
happy sunday friends!
what did you have for breakfast/brunch?
i clove garlic! i add it to every meal almost 🙈
it took this 🥑 toast to a whole new level 🙌
toast sourdough in evoo on med heat, turn up the 🔥 to med-hi, once pan is really hot then add splash of oil, garlic, and cherry tomatoes with a pinch of salt and any herb of your choice. toss for a few minutes and add to 🥑🍞.
⭐ for a soft boiled egg:
1. set it out to room temp.
2. boil water.
3. use a spoon to lower egg in water.
4. set timer for 6m.
5. transfer to ice bath and remove shell.
I know it’s hotter than hades, i know this is crazy, but i’m makin’ this creamy corn chowder right now! it’s sweet corn season and there’s just nothin’ better than fresh sweet corn in this yummy chowder. 🌽🌽 i love to have this made up n’ in the fridge during the summer months to make my own soup & salad combo for lunch/dinner! ••••
grab the recipe on the blog (link in bio!) or google “skinnyish dish creamy corn chowder” ••••
5 ww freestyle points | 213 calories per 1.5 cups ••••
Fully loaded nachos anyone?😋 always a crowd pleaser and super easy to make too. i layered black bean chili, heaped fresh veggie toppings and vegan queso over @latejulyorganic sea salt tortilla chips✨ #ad these melt-in-your-mouth tortilla chips are thin, crispy and just the right size to get the perfect nacho bite with a little bit of everything. these chips are also organic, vegan, non-gmo & certified gluten free! 🙌🏼 they’re so tasty i find myself snacking on them on their own. if you’re curious about checking out these delicious chips, head over to http://po.st/hdr7if to find out where you can grab a bag! #chipchiphooray